The IUTAM 2019 committee invites all members of the laminar-turbulent transition to submit a contributed talk or contributed poster, which may be submitted on any topic related to the symposium.
Following the tradition of past IUTAM symposium, oral presentations are organised into one tracks, we therefore also encourage poster submissions.
- Each contributed talk will consist of a 15-minute presentations, with an additional five minutes for discussion.
- Each contributed poster will be given a 1-minute outline slot during the presentation programme and will be on display during the tea/coffee and lunch breaks.
If you wish to submit a contributed talk, please do so through the online submission system, which can be found at:
The deadline for submission is 15th January 2019 at 23:00 GMT (UTC+0).
Submissions will be reviewed by the scientific committee, and should include:
- the details of the speaker and any relevant co-authors;
- the presentation title;
- a short abstract (400 word limit);
- an indication of whether you wish your presentation to be a poster.